Corporate Social Responsibility
Guided by our company value of Social Responsibility, we are committed to meeting the highest standards of corporate citizenship. As a company, we feel a strong sense of social responsibility with the aim of caring for the well-being of the society at large.
We understand the importance of our responsibility towards caring for our Environment. At NAGS we have a number of initiatives including reducing, reusing and recycling resources through the following means:
· Recycling auto-glass: we encourage every single broken and damaged auto glass to be made available for recycling. For this purpose, we have made available recycle bins at each of our properties for the unwanted auto glass from all sources including our customers to be placed in the bins for eventual recycling
· Only using recyclable packaging material such as cartons
· Discontinuing the use of precious wood for packaging in favour of recycled cartons
· Heavy promotion of paperless systems such as electronic catalogues, emailing invoices, statements, etc
· Use of renewable energy on our properties – we are currently evaluating proposals to completely switch across to 100% renewal energy
We are committed, as a company and as individuals to support a number of charitable organisations. Every year NAGS directly or indirectly is involved in sponsorship of cataract operations, poverty alleviation, sporting events and other charitable activities.